[Harp-L] Re: Steve

I emailed him offlist, maybe he didn't get my email, computers aren't
perfect. I still love my 1950's CR's as they match up great with my amps, but I
would sure love to talk to you Steve about what you have. I would say at least
75% of my buyers do not have a GREAT mic, which is where I try and help  them
with one I pay top dollar off ebay and must meet my specs.. Everyone has  loved
them to this point but I firmly believe you are working hard at what you  do
and lets talk.

products.