[Harp-L] Announcement of my blog again...

I'm, once again, announcing my blog. It's been publishing just great for the last few days. I've had a few missteps in the first week of publication. I apologize for this. It was pointed out to me even though .mac changed the web address every time I made a change, the core address line remained intact. So if you go to the following address it should take you to my blog.

Thanks,

Jon Harl

http://web.mac.com/jonharl