[Harp-L] harp roundup in my car

Anyone ever do a harp roundup in their car?  I just did a harp roundup in my
Mazda wagon......I stacked them in my console and it came out to 3 deep and
6 long.  I had 18 harps in my car without a case. lol    Then I stopped off
to get my mail and 2 more came from Harmonicas and Stuff, so now I have
20 in there.   I was wondering why my 2 cases were getting a bit low.  Since
I was on a role I decided to look for the extra boxes of elements and harp
mics I knew I had somewhere and MAN O Man!  Jackpot.  I had 13 harp mics, 28
CM's and hot crystal elements and an unused  8" Weber Speaker underneath the
elements...lol, an old Seydel, a custom Weltmeister, the 1896 Polished Brass
Anniversary Marine Band harp, the 125th Anniversary Polished Brass 1857-1982
Hohner harp, A signed Sugar Blue harp.  The count is still on.   Maybe I
should get a divorce more often.  Couldn't let that one pass by.
A hot mic and a good amp is like a mean dog, they bark and they bite!
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com
fattest tone on earth!