-Dave

From:"michael hines" Subject: [Harp-L] loud drunk guitar player CC:
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:18:01 -0700 (PDT) To:Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx Plain Text Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

I'm assuming these obnoxious guitar players are at jams, not part of your band
right? If it's a jam, you're out of luck but if it's your working band,
%#$&*can him and hire another one. There are more guitarists out there with good stage
etiquette than you think.Life's too short to put up with noise when we can all
make music.
Mike