[Harp-L] Re: One more try...

Murray, Thank you very much! I've been working throughout the day trying to get this blog set up correctly. Just when I thought I had it, it would fail to publish. Through reading the technical literature online for .mac I discovered that putting spaces in the name of the blog was not good. Whenever I changed the name .mac would generate a new web address. I was very frustrated and somewhat embarrassed. I kept announcing the new address thinking I had solved the problem and having it lead to a dead end. This evening when I felt I had solved the problem I didn't announce the new address thinking I'd wait a week or so to make sure before putting my foot in my mouth. Murray, clearly you're very sharp. Your common theme approach works great. Anyone trying to find the blog please use:

http://web.mac.com/jonharl

Thank you very much for your patience,

Jon Harl