Re: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Song suggestions?

I was reading Elizabeth's response to this question when  it hit me that
there are a couple of songs on the Who's Quadrophenia album about  the sea. One is
called "I am the Sea" and the other that hit me was "Love Reign  Over Me."
The latter one is not specifically about the sea but has some  references to it.
It is a real cool arrangement with chord changes that I  personally love. The
string part would be very cool to arrange on the harp. Just  a thought, hope
this helps

       Randy

   BiscuitBoy Blues