Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blues harp of choice

Me, I play Special  20's unless there is a harp emergency. Amped, natchel',
whatever, 'cause they  fit me. I did however do a gig in May down in the city
and a guy sat in with me  that played Lee Oscar's but had one Delta Frost. I
could tell the difference  between that Delta Frost and the Lee Oscars. It had
more b....... backbone,  yea backbone (I almost slipped) He played with a tube
pre amp and pushed it  for grit and I played straight thru the board. We both
sounded good, depends on  what your looking for.

     Randy

   BiscuitBoy Blues