Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Song suggestions?

Hi Drori.:

One of my favourite pieces is: Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin) or the most
recent version I've heard ...sung in French "La Mer" by Kevin Kline in French
Kiss (Movie)....

I just tried it on my CX-12 (chromatic, sorry..don't have a diatonic handy
at the moment)...begin on 3 blow - to 5 blow)..it can be slowed down, very
pretty song.

Elizabeth