Re: [Harp-L] email address help

Paul,
Thanks a million!!!!
Excite will not allow me to "RE" format my inbox to make all new emails to
be put at the top of my inbox in order.  About 6 pages of emails all
scattered throughout makes it impossible to reply to all my customer
inquires.  Charlie Musslewhite and Ben Bouman  is even in there somewhere.
Gotta find those.

thanks again.