Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter poster

From: Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Man, that photo looks like it'd be later than 1957, when he was 27. But LW lived hard -- who knows? He looked near 50 when he died in his late 30's.

I've read about this poster elsewhere. I believe it was Scott Dirks that pointed out the picture on the poster is from one of Walter's mid 60s English tours so the poster is not a "reproduction" but a fabrication. I've always thought it was a bit of a hack job when compared to real 50s concert posters.
Ryan

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us