[Harp-L] Loud?

Just about anyone I´ve herd recorded can play the chromatic better than I can.
I have no idea about technique. It isn´t a question of air tightness.  I know
it isn´t that.  If anything my single notes play like a machine without any
input from me other than blowing and drawing air.  I honestly have never herd
anyone play the chromatic live, so maybe I´m imagining it.  But the recording
artists, pro and amateur, flat out play better single notes than I do.  Forget
how I play.  I´m awful.  The harmonicas I´ve herd recorded sound much better
than any of the four I own.  Single notes, chords, short, long, hard, soft.
I just can´t get a good sound out of them.  I feel like I´m playing the role
of air compressor.  I have no idea how techniqe can change the sound that
comes out of a chromatic.  The notes are pretty much monotone.  Fight the
reeds resonant frequency with oral resonance?  I wish I knew how!

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/