RE: [Harp-L] Boston Jam Camp

I unfortunately won't be there but my rhythm section and the great guitar of Boston's Nick Adams will be hosting the Sunday afternoon jam.
Ryan Hartt

From: mark wilson <markwilson53@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Boston Jam Camp
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:24:36 -0700

Jon and I will be flying into Boston in about a month to do another Jam Camp. The dates are September 21-23rd.
We're happy to be working with Richard Hunter for the first time, as well as a couple of my favorite harmonica guys,
Dennis Gruenling and Richard Sleigh. There's still a few spaces available. If you're interested, follow this link
for more information....

http://www.gindick.com/

Thanks
Mark