Re: [Harp-L] Really excited about my diminished harp!

The diminished harp (and many, many other "special tunings") can be ordered directly from the www.Seydelusa.com website. In diatonics the special tunings are available in the Blues Session series, and the Blues Favorite series. The Session is a plastic combed harp while the Favorite has a metal comb and also plated reedplates (it is a little more airtight and responsive). When you order from the website your harps are shipped from North Carolina via priority mail, so you get them in just a few days.

The Favorite dimi's are here:
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/15207/SubProducts/15207LF%23_Chrom
Session dimi are here:
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/10207/SubProducts/10207LF%23_Chrom

When you enter the Seydel website through the seydelusa portal you are automatically redirected to seydel1847, but now it is English and US$. If you ever search for Seydel and end up reading German and/or seeing Euro pricing, just go up to the right area of the banner and click on "english" and the "$" sign. To purchase securely you just add products to "my basket", and then click on "my basket" to check out.You can pay with paypal or credit card, and the method defaults to paypal, so you can click beside it to choose "credit card".

Hope this helps, Rupert

Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com

Michael Rubin wrote:
Seydel makes it.  I don't have the info, but it should be easy to find.
rmcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Michael-
sounds interesting...who made the harp? custom? do you have a website
address for them or phone #?
WVa Bob