Re: [Harp-L] P.A. Question

Hey,

Funny, I just bought a small PA system today for the same situation. I play
with a female singer/guitar player and we needed something for her vocals. I
went for the Yamaha 300 series PA. Two 8" speakers in study speaker cabs with a
mixer that can set down on a table, or mount onto the back of one of the
speaker cabs. they are about 24" high each with handles. The mixer is basic with
some reverb and equalizer settings. Four mic inputs and other  options. Also has
some recording abilities. Can also attach the mixer to a mic stand if ya want
with an a adapter they supply. Sound? Not bad at all. Price $549 at guitar
Center. Also comes with two cables. gonna use it for the first time this Friday.

                            Best to ya,

                                       Chris Mastakas