[Harp-L] michael and sherri polesky have a new baby

just got this letter from michael and sherri polesky..........explaining why they were not at SPAH.

Sherri gave birth to their new baby in California last saturday night!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world's newest harmonica baby!!

Randy

Begin forwarded message:

Our baby girl Marilyn is just perfect!! I guess I can forgive Sherri for
giving birth last weekend - during SPAH ;-). Marilyn came just in time for
the Saturday night show.