Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention 2007

Concurrent programming was great. My wife agrees with me. And since she buys
a full convention ticket that means 2 votes in favor of the split programs.

We wanted to see blues-rock sets. We did.

The people who wanted to see the harmonica trios/chrome solos got to see
them.

We would rather see three acts we want to see than one -- and have to sit
through 2 acts waiting for the one act we want to see.

To the people who think they can see everything: Life is full of choices.

I remember in past years when the trios would play first and half the
audience would clear out before the blues performers came on after the intermission
for the second half of the show. It was either bedtime or the Early Bird
Special somewhere.

I always throught it was bad form and downright rude for these people to grab
all the upfront seats -- and then leave.

Phil Lloyd