[Harp-L] Harp amps

Maka,
Steve at thunderharps is right. An old PA head would be great.  I'm getting a Bogen soon.  My guy at DJL Audio can set you up right away with a vintage Bogen harp amp that he just developed.  It's small and is 18 watts.  It's by far the BEST harp amp I've ever heard.  Price is about $750.00.  He might be able to set it up for you in a cabinet too.  Check him out at www.djlservice.com .  His name is Dale Laslie.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
336-785-3576
www.myspace.com/harpwezo