From: "Ryan Hartt" <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Screw-On Cables
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:21:30 -0400

I have pretty bad luck with old style JT-30 cables. I've bought a few over the years and invariably the weight of the cable pulls the wire out at the connector. I push it up a millimeter and it works. I let go of the cable and I get nothing. No matter how high I jam that wire up and tighten the set screw it always slide out just enough to not work. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ryan

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more?.then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01