[Harp-L] Re: Gap Diagrams

Vern sent me the file and I've uploaded it to the harp-l google groups site, http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files The file you'll want is a .doc file. Only 4 currently up there. Anyone can download from this site, members only for upload. The image is upside down but if you print it that's easily fixed. I'm surprised at the lack of use/response regarding the google group file share feature. I stuck a sound file up there and got one response. Nobody has bothered to upload anything for a very long time. They give us 100 mb we might as well use it. I'll start worrying about content once it fills up. fjm