Re: [Harp-L] tuning and gapping

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Bonfiglio" <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 7:11 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] tuning and gapping

Be very careful of Vern - he will have you building the equipment to mine your own metal for reeds, cut them, grind them, and test their durability to tolerances the Space Shuttle should use. Just kidding!! Hello Vern, was that a good shot?

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

I guess that I deserve my terrible reputation.

I fondly recall the '05 chromatic seminar that I attended at Robert's summer home in Copake NY.

Robert is a very articulate teacher. He demonstrates enough to establish his credentials but does not leave it at that. Then he tells you exactly what to do with your mouth and your mind. Getting to know Robert on a personal level is worth the price of admission.

Robert, did you replace the dishwasher that dumped water all over the kitchen floor?

I have thought seriously about attending another of Robert's seminars. However, I'm like the old farmer who said he was not going to enroll for agricultural courses because, "I ain't farming half as well as I know how already." How can I face Robert after failing to master Bona?

Vern