[Harp-L] Mic Recommendations

In a message dated 8/17/2007 9:00:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Maka  writes:

 if you're interested in limiting your initial investment  ................a
purpose built, HiZ harmonica mic is available for $20 (inc  postage).  See
http://home.alltel.net/lemurcat/
You'll need to  get a standard guitar lead to plug it into an amp.  Mine is
currently  shipping, so I have no firsthand experience.

Maka, pls. post your review after u play it some.  Regardless of the  sound,
it sure looks like it might be something we all could use as a back-up  at the
least - it's small, convenient, and inexpensive.  Thanks.
ron