Re: [Harp-L] question about tuning a harp

Hi Jim,
There was (and probably still is) a video on Youtube that shows a harmonica factory where they do the manufacture and the tuning. I don't have the URL but a search on that site would likely turn it up. It is older but was interesting to see.
cheers.
Jon

yumpin_yimminie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've got some tuning that needs to get done. Have been curious about how it is done at a factory or at a customizer. When I go through this I end up assembling and disassembling a lot. I mean a whole lot. I mean so often that I try to ignore the out of tune-ness until it can't be ignored anymore.

But surely at factories or customizers they don't actually assemble the harmonicas and blow into them to find if they are in tune.

Would appreciate if someone(s) could fill me in on the how it is done quickly.

Thanks much!

Have a Great Day,
Jim