Re: [Harp-L] Microphone recomendatins

I depends upon many things, such as your amp and your musical style.  Whose
sound and tone are you trying to emulate?

(WARNING:  This is where the tone Nazis chime in and remind us all that gear
does not equal tone.  Maybe not for them...)

I reviewed a few of my mics here:
http://dirtyjacks.blogspot.com/2006/09/gear-review-of-blues-harp-microphones.html

Good luck and Happy Harping.

-Spec20