[Harp-L] Bustin' a Rut with Buddy Greene--Happy Man

Nothing like some new music to listen to get help
bust out of a rut... always seems inevitable to fall
into one!

I just bought Buddy Greene"s new CD "Happy Man" and
its loaded with great music and harp playing.

Lots of bluegrass and country-style music.

I noticed that the songs are on the iTunes Music
store,
but the entire CD is really worth buying, especially
if you like Buddy Greene's music.  I also loved his
"Rufus" CD.  I purchased them from Buddy Greene's
website at:
http://www.buddygreene.com/

I always enjoy getting the CD liner notes.

The song "Little Rabbit" really caught my ear, so I"m
learning it right now... a great rut-buster, even if
you consider yourself a "blues" guy (I'm only part
blues
guy!).

Check it out!

Ken H in OH