Re: [Harp-L] Subject: YouTube - Jason Ricci and New Blood - AmazingGrace

I agree with you,Elizabeth, it's an awesome version. I play in a busy Southern Gospel group and have seen some great performances of "Amazing Grace" on harp (I happen to do a pretty fair rendition myself). I'm in the process now of watching it over and over and trying to comp a few things that I might can add to my version. Superb job, Jason! The young man on the guitar also does a splendid job-very nice work!
----- Original Message ----- From: <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: YouTube - Jason Ricci and New Blood - AmazingGrace

I don't know if Garry has posted this or not... it's late, I'm tired, I
won't get any sleep before heading off to SPAH in the morning, but I just had to
watch this once more, because it's now become MY favourite version of Amazing
Grace - taped just a couple of days ago at Mexicali in New Jersey:

_Click here: YouTube -  Jason Ricci and New Blood - Amazing Grace_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVI9DCspYro)

I've been present when Jason's played it before...never the same way twice.
For once a video of JR and New Blood is practically as good as seeing him
and them live. Do yourself a favour and expand the screen to full and turn up
your speakers.

Elizabeth