[Harp-L] rap and harmonica

Not affiliated with galactic but i am a fan...

Galactic's new recording From The Corner To The Block - due August 21 on Anti- is set to include a variety of guest appearances. The record features an array of today's most innovative MC's, including The Coup's Boots Riley, Lyrics Born, Digable Planets' Ladybug Mecca, N.O.'s own Juvenile, Jurassic 5's Chali 2na, Mr. Lif and Gift of Gab from Blackalicious. The new album will also feature unique collaborative efforts with New Orleans artists Big Chief Monk Boudreaux, Soul Rebels Brass Band and Trombone Shorty. Songs from the album will be debuted as part of a special performance at this year's Bonnaroo festival.
galactic
is:
 drums: Stanton Moore
bass: Robert Mercurio
nylon string and electric guitar: Jeffrey Raines
harmonica , sax, and drum programming: Ben Ellman
Hammond organ, Moog and Korg keyboard: Richard Vogel

1. I Got It (What You Need?) w/ Lyrics Born
2. And I'm Out w/ Mr. Lif
3. The Corner w/ Gift of Gab (Blacklicious)
4. Second and Dryades w/ Big Chief Monk Boundreaux
5. Think Back w/ Chali 2na (Jurassic 5)
6. Bounce Baby w/ DJ - Z-Trip
7. Hustle Up w/ Boots Riley (The Coup)
8. Sidewalk Stepper
9. From The Corner to the Block w/ Juvenile & SR Band
10. Squarebiz w/ Ladybug Meccaand Nino Moschella
11. Tuff Love w/ Trombone Shorty
12. No Way w/ Lateef the Truth Speaker
13. Fanfare
14. Find My Home w/ Vursatyl and Ohmega Watts