[Harp-L] "bluegrassify other tunes" and "harp in bluegrass"

. . . . harp in bluegrass, banjo in Bach, string harp
in rap,I've had this discussion with other musicians.
Tradition, I can respect that, and if that is what
certain players want then that's fine, but my take
comes from another perspective and that is from the
audiences view.
I don't care what plays with what but does the
audience like it? Isn't that really the bottom line?
. . . and as for b'grassing other tunes, after a year
and a half off due to injuries I just last week began
playing again with the hottest southern rock band here
at the Jersey Shore. Several years ago we use to do a
Wednesday night acoustic gig, "Mango Bluegrass Live".
It was a chance for one of the brothers to live out
something that he always wanted to do, have a
bluegrass band, but was always too busy with southern
rock. So they brought in a stand up bass, mandolin,
and me and grassed up some southern rock tunes. Made a
C/D of one of the gigs and I'd love to post it but
don't know how. Would/could someone walk me through
that process?
Thanks, Reach