[Harp-L] My First Jazz Album: Web Clips and Downloads

Hi Y'all,

As someone who's been ghettoized for years into the "Celtic Harmonica" sub-
class, I'm hesitant yet proud to announce that I'm changing address and
making a new ridiculously non-commercial no-go area my new 'hood: Jazz
Harmonica. To be specific (since it is such a tortuously self-divided
genre), Swing Jazz of the 30's and 40's.

I've recorded my first foray into this forbidding zone, including such
chestnuts as Caravan, Royal Garden Blues, Lady Be Good, Nuages, Douce
Ambience, Seven Come Eleven, China Boy, Basin Street Blues - and others of
similar ilk.

One minute soundclips are available for perusal on my website if you follow
the link "Brendan Power and the Swingfellas" in the Albums and Music Clips
section. Should you feel moved to want to hear the entire songs, they can be
purchased at a modest fee via PayPal, and I will email them to you forthwith.

It's not instant gratification Jim, but a lot quicker than waiting for the
CD (as it does not exist as yet, as such).

Regards,

Brendan
Web: http://www.brendan-power.com