To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 6:16 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Summertime

Came home from the gig late Wed night and found all these wonderful messages on my Inter-Rossiter.
I have to admit that I got a little dewey eyed. I am deepy humbled to think that 10 people on line and 34 off line would care enough to spend these precious moments to watch my video and respond. Even with all the running around I'm doing lately in preparation for my European trip (passport, shots, int'l driver's lic, etc), I have still been on a 'high' for the last few days.

Here's the reason for the video: I wasn't trying to prove anything. I don't like (adult) masqueraders. I don't like anyone in a mask. I don't like Marionettes. I don't like dancing to another's strings. I don't like magic. I don't like being fooled. I don't like mimes. I don't like clowns. That's just a fancy word for masqueraders. So it got me to thinking. For the past 10 1/2 years off and on on harp-l (and 7 on slidemeister), I have been VERY opinionated. Some times to the point of agitation. For that, I apologize.

A few weeks ago I posted a chart delineating various levels at which a harmonica person might possibly be. In an effort to allow everyone to decide for themselves whether I am for real or not, I decided to take off the mask. I thank you all. I am currently answering the messages individually.

Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx