Re: [Harp-L] Harp in bluegrass

"Glenn Weiser" <celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But all this leads to the real question, which is: do you all think the
> harmonica is adaptable to any kind of music? Or are there some genres where
> the harp (let's say the diatonic for now) can't, or shouldn't try to go?

i can't think of any where it "shouldn't" go.  that notion doesn't even
make sense to me.  if someone can make it work, more power to
them.  i'll leave the "can't" to others.  of course, "can't" only applies
until someone does it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.