[Harp-L] Baby Girl named Harmonica?

I found the following exchange in Yahoo Answers.  It seems that a woman was going to name her baby girl Harmonica, and someone talked her into naming the baby harmony instead.
Is harmonica a bad name?i
posted a question about a middle name for my baby girl to be and people
are saying that harmonica is a bad name i thought it was a sweet name?Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

	        no i like it but ilke harmony better

Asker's Rating:                                                    *****

                im going with that thanks everyone

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?