Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy playing "Amazing Graccce" (St. Sabina'sChurch, Chicago)

Easy to say Larry.  Was there a lot of reverb in Gindick jam camp where you played Summertime?

Leave Howard alone, he is the reason you play the way you do.  Like him or not he deserves respect for what he's done.

Do you think Bird or trane would have played less notes?  It's a style and his signature way of playing.

Still waiting for a youtube of you playing something exciting.