[Harp-L] Sugar Blue, on Bob Dylan's harp

Sugar Blue, on Bob Dylan, from an interview in the current  issue of BluesWax
magazine:
SB: There was a lady named Victoria Spivey who  lived in New York City who
knew me when I was playing on the streets in  Greenwich Village, who introduced
me to Willie Dixon when Willie was playing at  the Bottom Line, and Bob Dylan
showed up, which later allowed me to play  on Dylan's record Desire. But the
tracks never made it to the record, but  eventually showed up on The Basement
Sessions. And, you know,  Dylan can do more with that harmonica than you hear
him do on record, he  really has great control and a natural ability to play
the Blues - really.
Jeff G
Denver CO (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)