[Harp-L] Harmonica blog post on myspace

Hi all,

I put a blog post up on http://www.myspace.com/richardhunterharp that describes the effects setup I used for the recent gig at the Dragonfly lounge--the entire effects chain, and what the pieces do.

If you're into new sounds for the harmonica, it's worth a look. These sounds are new.

You can see and hear two different segments from the show at http://spinningplates.us/news. There are two pieces, one over 8 minutes long, the other over 9 minutes, on Youtube, with a link from the Spinning Plates site. I think the one labeled Part 1 is better. It fades in very gradually under a video of some guy I have never seen before wearing a wierd headdress--that guy is NOT me.

This isn't blues, but there's a lot of blues in everything I do, including this.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
http://www.myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter