[Harp-L] The John Belushi Memorial Blues Brothers Band

Has anyone ever seen these guys?  Going to high school in Marin County (Home of the BLUES!)  I used to watch these young kids who were older than I was at the time dress in the Blues Brothers' suits and only play songs that were either in the movie, on SNL or on the albums by the BB's.  If the song had 5 seconds in the movie, they played it.

  Anyway,  there was only one front guy, not  two dudes.  His name was Leland. He sang, jumped around, played harp and got the audience REAL excited.  Although my parents took me to various music shows when I was growing up (including a Pete Seeger show when I was 5 or so where he got me and the other kids on stage and sang Abby-yoyo to us)  this band was probably the first band I got into on my own as a teenager.  A year later, I bought my first harp.  I did not think about Leland when I bought it, but I would not be surpried if watching him put the seed in my mind.  Thanks Leland.

  Sooo, anyone heard of them?  Know ANY info on Leland?  ARE Leland?
  Thanks,
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com