Re: [Harp-L] Breaking Out of a Rut

In a message dated 8/9/2007 8:39:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BiscuitBoy714 writes:

I'm behind on my Emails and this  might already be said, but what I would do
from time to time is find some  music that was not blues at all that I liked,
and I would put harp parts on  it. Just for the fun of it. For me it would be
some kind of funk, or rock  jazz. Maybe some Billy Cobham or Brothers Johnson,
something along those  lines. Maybe it would be Groovin' or some old song
like that that I hadn't  played for a long time. Whatever, something that isn't
in the genre that you  are working on at the time.

          Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/7/2007 7:43:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,