Re: [Harp-L] Summertime and Song for My Father Question

Thanks Ben but i wasn't talking about "Summertime." [I play that on both
chromatic and diatonic...in 3rd on diatonic]...what I was asking about was
"Song for My Father," which I play on chromatic, but fiddle around with
the diatonic on it sometimes...but thanks!
 WVa Bob