Re: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: SmoJoe's version of Summertime on YouTube

Mark Russillo <jruss433@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Nice video on Garry's part.  Thanks Elizabeth for bringing it to our
> attention - you are a good judge of finery.

just to be clear, i had nothing to do with the production of this video.
i just uploaded it to youtube at elizabeth's request.  all the real work
was done long before it got to me.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.