Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:11:04 -0500
From: "Cara Cooke" <cyberharp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L]
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

  Just an FYI, hearing the term "bluegrass harmonica" should not be any
 more
odd than hearing the term "bluegrass dobro".  Flatt and Scruggs had
 both.
It may be more unusual to have a harmonica player on the ball enough to
 do a
good job in the music than on the other instruments, but that does not
 mean
that it cannot ever be considered an authentic bluegrass instrument.
  Just
because we aren't accustomed to it, doesn't mean that it never happened
somewhere else or sometime else; and it does not mean that it cannot be
re-applied by those capable of holding their own with the other
 players.

Cara"

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!