[Harp-L] Richard Hunter blues "Kill the Doctor (That Killed My Wife)" in Borjamd Connecticut Top 10

I was advised today by Broadjam.com that my latest blues, "Kill the Doctor (That Killed My Wife)" is now in the Broadjam Connecticut Top 10 (as well as the Chicago Blues Top 10). If you haven't heard it, drop by http://broadjam.com/rhunter and give it a listen. If you like amped blues, and especially amped blues harp, you will probably like this.

Also, I've started a harmonica blog on myspace at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp

I plan to do an entry on this blog soon describing how "Kill the Doctor" was written and recorded, along with one describing my gig tonight with ambient electronica artists Spinning Plates at the Dragonfly Lounge in Stamford, CT, USA.

You can also hear "Kill the Doctor" at myspace if you're so inclined.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter