[Harp-L] Marine Band Soloist (Was: 6 pointed star on 70's hohner)

I believe the Marine Band Soloist from the early '70s was smaller than the
364.  The one I have has the same hole size and spacing as the 10-hole 1896
model.  Reeds 2-11 have the same dimensions as those of reeds 1-10 on the
1896.  Reed 1 on the Soloist is the same size as reed 2, and reed 12 is the
same size as reed 11.  It's a good 12-hole harp, fitting nicely in the
hands, and one for anyone looking out on ebay.

Best regards,
Rick