[Harp-L] Re: Chromatic Harmonica Chords

I have been playing chromatic harmonica for a number of years. I like the
semi classical numbers like , Malaguana,Rhumanian Rhapsody, etc.
I have always used the tongue lying on the left mouthpiece, covering notes
so that I play the single note on the right. When I play chords, I usually keep
 my tongue in the middle and play the chord on the left as well as the chord
on  the right. Lately I seem to get a better sound by just playing the chord
on the  right without the tongue resting on the harmonica.
I do not know if this makes sense, but does anyone have any advice as to
which is the better way to play a group of notes?