[Harp-L] Cheap Tube Pre-Amps

I just saw this deal in an email from Musician's Friend.  (No association.)
Since this device has been discussed quite a bit on Harp-L, I thought some
of you might be interested in it.  They are selling the ART Tube Pre-Amp for
only thirty bucks.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ART-Tube-MP-Studio-Mic-Preamp?sku=180581&src=3NL7H2

This is actually an improved version over the one I ordered a couple months
ago for $50!  It's a useful little piece of gear, and just about the
cheapest piece of electronics you could buy for your harp setup.

Jonathan Metts