[Harp-L] Re: Seydel at SPAH

Hello, Rupert.

You asked in your post to Harp-L if we had requests for specific models in
the Seydel brand for your display at SPAH. And you said that you'll sell them
at  SPAH discount prices.

I'm interested in the LLF# Blues Session with antique gold covers. And, do
the hinges for the Concerto Duo work on the Blues Session? If so, Id like to
buy  the hinges, also. I'm considering making an LLF- LLF# Blues Session Duo
single  reed bass harp.

And, a reed has gone flat on my C Blues Favorite black aluminum comb harp.
Will you have time to re-tune or replace the reed?

Thanks for your help in processing my prior orders with Seydel. You've
always replied quickly.

Seydel makes great harmonicas. I really like the LLF Blues Session. I've  had
it about 18 months now, and it plays beautifully. I must remember to use a
light breath on it, it's response is so easy and smooth.

John Broecker