[Harp-L] Rockers in the Rockies -- I'm a-Goin'!

Hi gang,

Well, I bit the bullet and sent in my registration
for Jason Ricci's Rockin' in the Rockies seminar
weekend in October here in Colorado. And come hell
or high-water... I'm a-goin'!! Wooo Hoo!

I had such a great time at the last event, and
learned so much in such a short time I couldn't
resist. And this event promises to be even BETTER.
Well, I'm totally jazzed to immerse myself in that
environment again.

With all these great instructors coming -- each of
whom I consider harp-community friends -- it just
can't miss! Jason is giving SO MUCH back to the
community by organizing this thing, and sharing so
much of his own expertice; and bringing Shawn and
the BAND. Geeze! I feel totally honored to be able
to attend.

I get to spend three concentrated days hanging and
learning directly from Jason, Peter "Madcat" Ruth,
Chris "Bhudda" Michalek, Michael "SaxMan" Peloquin
and George "JazzHand" Brooks  -- each a stellar
player in his own right, and each with plenty to
teach a guy like me. I am stoked. These guys brings
a TON of valuable expertice and they're willing to
SHARE and help me get to the next level on my
harpin' journey... Oh Man!

And then there's my local harp-kickin' friends from
here in Colorado, Ronnie Shellist and Paul Davies,
who will be pitching in their talents as well. Oh
my phreakin' Gawd!! This is gonna be GOOD!

Okay, I'm wondering who else out there in Harp-L
land will be taking advantage of this rare and rich
opportunity. Git your butts out here and dig it!!

Oh yeah... In case you've been living under a rock
and haven't heard, you check it out and sign up
here on Jason's site:
http://www.jasonricci.com/email/rockinrockies2/rockinrockies.html

Come on out...and bring your harps. You're gonna
need 'em! :-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

P.S. I've been feelin' the blues because I can't do
SPAH this year, but this event WAAAY makes up for
it.