Re: [Harp-L] Tom Stryker / Tony Luisi - New CD

From: "Michael Polesky" <m.polesky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi All,

I've been waiting for this CD to come out. I actually have had the chance to hear a few cuts from the CD in advance and it is excellent. I can't wait to get my own copy. For anyone who hasn't heard Tom play, this is an excellent chance to have your eyes opened. I'm going to Danny's site right now to order it up!

Some sound samples would be nice. Tom? Danny?

Would love to hear a bit, then my wallet comes out.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us