Re: [Harp-L] music theory

Michael Rubin writes:
When they hear the most basic music theory terms the speaker might as well be speaking in another language.

Essentially they are speaking in another language which means it's not jargon. It's a technical language. By all means plug away just limit the advertisement to once or twice a month. We encourage this. How else would I know what to buy?

The Adam Gussow youtube series has been lately touted on harp-l. A friend of mine had downloaded some 30 odd episodes of these lessons. Adam's now up over 50 lessons. I was amazed. These are very entertaining. I liked them. I'm looking forward to getting a copy to watch. Plus I know how to pronounce Adam's last name now. Bonus. fjm