[Harp-L] Re:CRUNCHER IS DONE!!!

After 6 months of trying to find The best speaker configuration and be
settled on one setup I would be in love with, I found it for the 35 watt  Cruncher.
I tried a 12 and 2 x 8,  2 x 10 and 2 x 6,  2 x 10,  12  and 10,  and the
winner is:
2 x 10" Weber P10Q's, I won't give out details as each speaker is  different,
accompanied by a strong Weber 8" P8R ribbed cone speaker. The  tens give it
deep bottom and excellent projection due to cones I finally put  together, and
that 8" just gives it the Chicago add on tone to it. It is like  the SJ1 times
2 in projection, on steroids. You have the option of going up one  gain
stage, or one down, simple as that. I believe everyone's mic, playing  style,
cupping technique, room situation, band level, has to do with how you set  your amp
up that night. With the easy to follow color manual, I Want you to know  what
I have learned over 14 years and dial in your own sound. I will be approx 6
weeks from first delivery,  just waiting on Weber to start building, I have
18 cabs and chassis built waiting for them. Base price will be $1895.00 Contact
 me to see what that includes, by next Jan it will more than likely go to
$1995.00.  Somewhere I have to factor in over 3K in R & D, just not in  first
runs. Thank you all for your inquiries, thanks mostly to Dave Barrett  working
with me once again to help. He will have his in 3 - 4 months, and I will  bring
one to each seminar for sale at a discount. Will talk about that when  first
seminar is announced. Thank you again. Sonny Jr.