[Harp-L] Re: Harpin' in London

Just a quick note to the list....this week I'll be finishing up my Summer
Tour with "The Original Blues Brothers Band" playing Thursday-Sat at RONNIE
SCOTT's 2 Shows a Night...if any are in the area stop on by ...it's a fun
show....that features...Steve Cropper and Blue Lou Marini, Eddie Floyd and
myself......

I've already heard from Harper Peter Golding and NHL (UK) Editor in Chief
Roger Trobridge and will meet up with Both...also guitarist Elliott Randall
email that he'll stop by so should be a blast...

I'm also excited about doing a Radio interview on BBC with legendary
Singer/Harp Player from MANFRED MANN: Paul Jones who has a great Blues Show
over here on Radio for years and is still very active with his own
Band...We're gonna spin some HUDSON RIVER RATS records!!!! Yeah!!!

Miss y'all at SPAH this year....wish I could be there but duty calls....it
looks unbelievable!!!!!

Love and Peace and enjoy the rest of the summer

PS...Travel is CRAZY out here...I left NY 3 weeks ago and never GOT my
BAG...total drag!!!! Then I stepped on a Black Sea Urchin in Turkey whilst
bathing!!! Oy.....!!.....travel safe

Rob Paparozzi