Re: [Harp-L] karaoke

Ya know Bill, I never  really thought about it that way, but you're right.
The thing is for me  though that I copied those songs pretty close to note for
note. I got in the  habit of doing that when I was young 'cause the guitar
players that I hung  around with at the time did that too. The song If You Wanna
Get To Heaven  has a harp lead in it but it really doesn't do much so you can
play over top of  it and not clash too much. The other two I mentioned though
could be a problem  unless you're copying them.

          Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/31/2007 8:24:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,